Campus Nissan is looking for a well-organized and efficient Internal Service Coordinator.
This is a very important position within the inner framework of the dealership. The Internal Service Coordinator is responsible for the electronic and physical coordination of movement of new, used and sold vehicles within three locations. This will primarily include using PBS dealership software to schedule the vehicles within the shop for inspections, PDIs, accessory installation and detail cleaning.
Since this position is essentially the main hub of new, used and sold vehicle coordination, the Internal Service Coordinator must be organized and be able to effectively handle demanding deadlines and spontaneous situations. Experience with PBS software and inventory control is preferred.
We are looking for someone with experience that can handle the pressure and understand the systems of this very important position. Remuneration is dependent upon the experience of the successful applicant.
* Previous experience with automotive inventory control, minimum one year experience is preferred
* The ability to work in a demanding team environment
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
* The ability to be customer focused and to make sure that all customer needs are fulfilled
* Valid driver's license and a good driving record
Please send resumes to the attention of Brandon Krieger or Jack Ouellet our Fixed Operations Managers.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this exciting opportunity. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|