At Leap forward Childcare nfant Toddler Educators work as a team to provide a caring, safe and nurturing environment and age appropriate program for 12 children 1-3 years of age. Leap Forward Childcare supports a "learn through play" philosophy and provides a variety of programming to meet the individual needs of each child.
· BC Early Childhood Educator Infant Toddler Licence to Practice
· $27 per hour (including WE)
· Paid Christmas closure
· 5 paid sick days per year
· Monthly travel expenses reimbursed (bus pass, gas)
· Professional Development courses reimbursed
· Extended medical and dental benefits offered
· Monday -Friday
· 40 hours per week
· Leap Forward Childcare is open 6:30am-5:30pm
The above position requires an Infant Toddler Licence to Practice. Those with an ECE or ECEA Licence to Practice are encouraged to send a resume as there will soon be other full-time positions available due to the upcoming expansion of our program.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|