I brewed beer for about 10 years before moving to Victoria.
Over that time a collect a lot of gear and at the end was making about 1000 liter/year. I became frustrated with plastic which is common in hobby brewing and went all stainless steel and glass. As time when on I started manufacturing gear and selling it to other serious home brewers. Likely will only sell as a complete package to a business or someone looking to do some serious brewing, TBD Over $7,000 worth of stuff
- Qty 1 - 90 liter, electric (3,000w) Recirculating Infusion Mash System (RIMS); makes 84 liters of wort
- Qty 1 - 60 liter Electric (6,000w) Hot liquor tank
- Qty 2 - 60 liter Electric (6,000w) kettles
- Qty 1 - Powered roller grist mill
- Qty 8 - 20 liter Pepsi kegs
- Qty 3 - 60 liter sanke kegs
- Qty 3 - Double Bar Tap Towers
Much, much more.
- ad to be updated with more pics and more stuff later
- price is not final as I still need to inventory stuff; sorry TBD
- Pepsi cooler is sold
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|