Gorge Women's Over-35 Team Needs Players
We are in our third year as a team and need a bit more experience on the field. So, looking for some over 35 (we have players o40 & o50 on team!) players that have played the game before and want to play primarily for fun.
Looking for someone that can shoot/score. We have a keeper, but won't turn down a second one to share the load and/or play out. Any position welcome, we can work around your desired position.
Looking for a woman's team to play on? Looking for a club that is a true club? If so ... join Gorge Soccer.
Club Contact = firstname.lastname@example.org
The following nights locations are our typical training nights. We will start up training and getting back in shape in early August.
Tuesdays - in gym (optional practise) / 8-9:30 pm
Thursdays @ Hampton/PISE / 8-930pm
Why Gorge? and What do we provide? ...
- Fun! Fun ! Fun!
- Oldest fully integrated club in BC
- Tradition, History, Swagger, Community-vibe, Family, and Love
- Fully supportive environment for all players (female, male, LGBTQ2S+, social, ethnicity, etc.)
- Central to Greater Victoria / easy access / on major bus routes
- Training - two training slots per week if team desires this with the option for Indoor training sessions if desired
- Clubhouse facilities for after game socials, club parties, etc.
- Supportive & accessible Executive
- Supporting youth system
- Swag / giveaways for seniors
- Discounts for Goal Keepers & hardship situations
- Year-end banquet/dinner/awards night
- Social events through the season (e.g. Season open BBQ/games, Valentines Day event, Xmas events, etc)
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 17, 2018|
|Renewed||July 19, 2019|
|Expiry||August 18, 2019|