General Sales Associate
Cascadia Liquor is in search of a highly motivated, energetic General Sales Associate who is available weekdays, evenings and weekends to join our talented team of people!
At Cascadia Liquor, we're passionate about delivering outstanding customer service. As an Island owned and operated business, we're known for our impressive product range with a focus on local, organic and hard-to-find products from the Pacific Northwest and around the world.
* Making customers happy and promoting a helpful and friendly environment to ensure they arrive and leave with a great impression
* Bringing your positive, collaborative and hardworking attitude to work each day
* Learning and talking about your products so you can connect with your customers and help them make educated choices
* Managing inventory with an eye for organization, display, and stocking of products
* Being part of a team of high achievers who care about the customers and the company they are representing
* Previous cash handling experience in retail, hospitality, or food services
* A warm, confident, and customer focused personality with a high-level attention to detail
* A flexible schedule with weekday, evening, and weekend availability
* The ability to lift 25 kg repeatedly and stay physically active throughout shift
* Serving It Right certification (and must be at least 19 years of age)
* F&B serving experience (an asset)
* A dynamic work environment with great people
* A focus on ethical and sustainable business practices
* Cross-training, growth opportunities and staff discount privileges with The Truffles Group of partner businesses (www.trufflesgroup.com)
For full-time employees (25+ hours/week):
* Complimentary entry to community events
* Extended health and dental
* Paid volunteer days
* Donation matching
If this is you, let us know by submitting your resume and cover letter. Only those who qualify will be contacted.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|