$2,000 · Garden suite for rent Sept 1, Gonzales/Oak Bay, pets considered - $2,000/M
We have up for rent a brand new, professionally-built, two bedroom garden suite - anticipated build completion date for early August, for rent as early as September 1st. It's not quite ready yet, but would love to find a great tenant as we finalize construction.
Here are the features:
- Two bedrooms, open concept kitchen/living room
- Vaulted ceilings throughout, helping to provide an open and spacious feeling despite its size (600sqft)
- Stainless steel appliances, quartz countertop, gas range, dishwasher - all new
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Gas on-demand hot water tank
- Lots of storage for a small suite
- Lots of windows
- Huge patio doors opening onto a private patio space and fenced-in yard space
- Gas connections for BBQ, fire pit, or outdoor heater
- Privacy in yard from neighbours and our house
- Street parking available directly in front of the suite
- Quiet, tree-lined street (900 block of Redfern St)
- Very private entry and exit on the lot - the lots has two street frontages, so tenants do not have to walk up beside the main house
- In our opinion, the best area of town. About 500 meters from: Red Barn Market, coffee shops, butcher, seafood shop, tailor, restaurants, hardware store. And very close to a few different grocery stores. Walkable to downtown, Oak Bay Village, Gonzalez Beach, Oak Bay Marina, Jubilee Hospital etc. Very close to major bus routes to downtown, UVIC, Camosun
- Great schools in the neighbourhood, Margret Jenkins, Monterey, Oak Bay High
- We're open to the idea of a quiet, well behaved dog or cat
Overall, this is a unique garden suite given its features, everything is new, location on the lot with its own street frontage, and wonderful neighbourhood.
Rent is $2000 a month, tenant pays hydro, gas, cable - but with a new build the suite is energy efficient. References are a must. We are looking for a quiet, respectful, and reliable tenant(s). No smoking.
We are looking to show it on July 26th, 27th and 28th. By this date the suite should be substantially be complete. To view in advance you can drive down the 900 block of Redfern St, it is the only garden suite being built.
Please enquire about making an appointment, and in your response please let me know a little about yourself.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||July 13, 2019|
|Expiry||August 12, 2019|