Who is Rack-A-Tiers?
Widely known as one of the most innovative companies in the specialty electrical tools industry, Rack-A-Tiers Mfg. provides electricians with more tools to get the job done faster, easier, and safer. We offer a dynamic and collaborative workplace with a great opportunity to learn and grow. We are seeking a full-time Collections/Investigations administrator to join our admin team.
What does this role involve?
We need someone who is organized, task oriented, has an excellent phone and email rapport to manage a b2b accounts receivable customer list. Following up with late payments, short payments, converting payers to direct deposit and keep close relations with our loyal customers across North America.
You must have discretion with managing credit terms or changing terms when necessary from delinquent payers.
You will be liaising with our customer service/order desk staff and other accounts receivable administrators.
If you have a great attitude, are results driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, come join an awesome team who are more like family.
What do we offer:
We will train you with everything you need including software knowledge (All orders and Quickbooks). You will have the opportunity to grow your career within our expanding company. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, we offer a bonus program as well as full health/dental benefits.
What you need is:
* Excellent written and oral communication by phone and email
* Respectfully address customers while collecting payments successfully
* The ability to prioritize tasks
* High organizational skills, reliability, and integrity
* The ability to problem solve and use proper judgement
* High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred in business, accounting, or related field or equivalent work experience
* At least two-years office related experience
* Experience in All Orders or Quickbooks Desktop an asset
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Please email cover letter and resume in PDF format. We thank all of our applicants, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Who is Rack-A-Tiers?