The Royal Scot Hotel and Suites is recruiting front desk staff! This is a great opportunity to work in a three diamond hotel in a friendly, team-oriented work environment.
The Front Desk position is a key part of the overall success of the Royal Scot Hotel and Suites. Often, this is the first and last person a guest comes in contact with. It is very important that the individual possesses a strong outgoing personality, with an ability to pay close attention to details. The successful candidate should be able to work well with others, while demonstrating an ability to work unsupervised. We are proud of our strong reputation of great customer service, and this guides us with everything we do.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Greet guests in a friendly manner and follow check in procedures
* Take payments and post accurately to guest accounts
* Follow set polices regarding cash handling
* Communicate with other departments in a friendly and professional manner
* Be aware of local attractions and restaurants and make recommendations to guests
* Handle incoming telephone calls and other guest communication in a discreet fashion
* Input and confirm Guest reservations, both over the phone and via email
* Accurately communicate with other shifts regarding issues arising from day to day operations
* Other duties as required
Full time staff receive msp coverage after only four months, and extended medical and dental coverage after one year.
Wages start at $14.50 per hour.
Please drop off a resume and fill out an application form at the Royal Scot Hotel & Suites, located at 425 Quebec St.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|