We have a new beta site available for you to use! While it may not look very different, there are a few big improvements including improved site speed, increased security and mobile responsiveness! Try it out and let us know what you think.
$8,000 · Ford Focus SE Hatchback 5 Speed - Amazing shape!
Mint condition 2013 Ford Focus SE 5 speed with 55,000 original KM. Local BC Car, no crashes. Full synthetic oil change, new air filter and brand new tires less than 2 months ago. Features:
- Oxford White exterior paint
- SE "Sports" Package with alloy wheels and ambient LED lighting
- Air Conditioning
- 5 speed manual transmission, clutch is strong
- 17" optional factory alloy wheels and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS and Traction Control as part of the optional Sport Package.
- Heated Seats and mirrors
- Bluetooth hands-free
- Front, curtain, and side airbags, rear passenger airbags
- Sporty drive - really, it handles amazing!
- Hatchback - can throw 2 bikes in the bacl
- 40MPG on the highway
- All-weather rubber mats
- No significant dents, scratches or scrapes - a couple of small marks on the bumper from loading luggage.
Runs and drives as new. Gets 40MPG and is very sporty and fun to drive. It's very quiet inside and corners like it's on rails.
Values are low on these cars because the automatic transmission was very poorly built and there is now a class-action lawsuit. Not so with the 5speed manual - it shifts smooth and is very reliable. So, you get a great price on a modern fuel-saving sporty car without the reliability issues. It's insured so you can test drive it!
Read the Car and Driver review here: https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a15123498/ford-focus-se-manual-hatchback-test-review/
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 09, 2021|
|Expiry||May 09, 2021|