Cantec Fire Alarms has career opportunities available for an non-smoking experienced fire alarm technician. We are a locally owned and operated company, specializing in the inspection and service of life safety equipment. This is a full-time year round position in an exciting field of work. Salary commensurate with experience.
* Solid electrical and/or electronics background
* Working knowledge of handheld voltmeters and ammeters
* Valid driver's license is required
* Ability to work with very minimal supervision
* Good manual dexterity
* Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A professional, customer oriented attitude
* Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
* Willing and able to work from a ladder (4 - 10 feet)
Please only apply if you are neat, presentable & accurate with a desire to be a team player.
Please apply with a complete resume including references and a cover letter. Successful applicants will be required to apply for security clearance.
Thank you for your interest. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|