We are looking to add to our team someone who has a passion for working in finishing and cabinetry. Ideally this person would have experience working on boats and has an eye for detail.
- Be able read and interpret drawings
- Use tools and machinery in the shop and on site
- Class 5 drivers license with clean driving record
- Able to work in a team setting
- Proven track record in the millwork industry in all aspects of joinery and millwork
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Willingness for continuous improvement and learning
- Organized and prompt with good follow-through
- Excellent communication skills
Remuneration based on skills and experience. Apprentices welcome to apply!
Extended Health & Dental Benefits after 3 month probationary period and optional employer matched GRSP.
This is a full time position Monday to Friday 7:30am-4:00pm located at 2075 Tryon Road, North Saanich BC @ Westport Marina.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|