General Job Definition:
Provide administrative, secretarial and clerical support to the Finance Group assisting in the administration of the financial/business functions of the Finance Group. Uses a variety of computer software and systems to perform duties. Normally performs tasks with work priorities and general instructions provided by the supervisor. Exercises judgment in selecting and applying established procedures correctly and in determining when to refer problems to the supervisor.
Key Job Responsibilities:
o Input and reconcile flight data.
o Verify Accounts Payable Airsoft entry and invoicing.
o Assemble monthly Maintenance Review Reporting package.
o Assemble and distribute monthly Data Validation Reporting package, follow-up and scan packages into Laserfiche.
* Information Technology:
o Update Convos Reports for VIH cellphone users as required.
o Break down charges on monthly Telus mobility invoice.
o Update subscription software list as required and allocate license costs to entities.
o Prepare CDW invoices for coding and updated master PO sheet as required.
o Maintain IT inventory in Inventoria program and prepare monthly billings to entities.
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Two to three years of related finance/office experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must have working knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Good verbal/written communication and time management skills.
* Ability to prioritize and problem solve.
* Attention to detail, accuracy and organization.
* Self-motivated and proactive.
* Must be flexible, reliable and have strong desire to work in and contribute to a team
* Clean drivers abstract
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|