This is a Thermarest style mattress. I have checked it (full plunge underwater) for leaks and there are none.
But I have trouble closing the valve, so it sometimes leaks from the valve (maybe 50% of the times I've used it?). This would be good for someone who has stronger hands than me (when others close it for me, it doesn't leak!?!), or who knows how to work this valve better than me, or who can "fix" the valve (if it, in fact, needs fixing).
Great mattress for camping when you get the valve to close properly! Dimensions are 20"x72"x1.5" (51x183x3.5cm); weight: 2lb 15oz (1.3kg). This is clean and in great shape. I'm just tired of not being able to operate the valve properly.
From the internet:
- 75D soft polyester non slip top fabric reduces sleeping bag 'shimmy'.
- 75D ripstop polyester is used on the bottom layer for durability.
- Open cell inner foam expands rapidly to original size for self inflation.
- Large intake valve allows for better air flow for inflation/ deflation.
- The foam is heat bonded to the shell fabric for longterm durability.
- Seams are electro frequency welded (EFW).
- Stuff sack is included.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|