Experienced Bookkeeper Needed (908 Hillside Ave)
We are a small wonderful company. We're looking for someone that likes being comfortable in the office as we are fairly casual and fun. We are expanding and need two full time bookkeepers.
Job Description - Experienced Bookkeeper
* Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly bookkeeping using Excel, QuickBooks desktop, QuickBooks online, Xero, Freshbooks, Wave or sage50.
* Prepare bank reconciliation and financial statements for client's review.
* Produce government reports including GST, and PST reports.
* Consult client on proper record keeping practices when necessary.
* Liaise with client to obtain additional information or clarification when necessary.
* Complete bi-weekly, and semi-monthly payroll in sage50, QuickBooks desktop, QuickBooks online, using information provided by clients.
* Set up new employees including tax rates, special pay and deductions.
* Produce government reports including PD7A (payroll remittance), WCB, ROE's and T4's.
Customer Service and Relations
* Answer tax related questions and book appointments.
* Greet walk in clients and directing them to the appropriate person.
* Track client's job and status of the return using software.
* Bill clients for services using Cheques & Balances' pricing guide.
* Receive and process payments from clients.
Marketing and Management
* Participate in monthly staff meeting, adding ideas and opinions as appropriate.
* Market additional services (bookkeeping, payroll) to existing clients as appropriate.
* Participate in group marketing efforts such as tax planning seminars.
* Assist other staff members by sharing knowledge and tax updates.
* Proficient in MS Excel, Word, sage50 and QuickBooks online.
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
* Organized and attention to detail.
* Team player who can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* An interest in pursuing on the job learning experiences taking additional
courses and training as necessary.
* Experience with Canadian personal/corporate/estate taxes would be an asset.
* Assets - Bachelor degree in business administration/accounting.
- Enrolled in CPA program.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||January 20, 2020|
|Expiry||February 19, 2020|