COVID-19 policies and precautionsRead more
$75,000 · Executive assistant
* Full discretion and management of Executive's calendars, email, and contacts including prioritizing critical items, delegating tasks and personally attending to others. Accept or decline call/meeting invitations as appropriate.
* Prepare and edit reports and presentations for use in email outreach, calls, and meetings.
* Establishes work priorities and directs assignment of work to various department staff according to scope of allowed authority.
* Maintains confidential client information for the business, team, or leadership and ensures information is handled appropriately
* Responds to inquiries or refers them to the appropriate destination.
* Prepares briefing notes and minutes of meetings
* Accounts payable and administrative assistance.
* Assist with setting personal appointments, sending cards or gifts, and managing downtime.
* Participate in conference calls as required and attend in-person meetings with team as required (infrequent).
* Management of scheduling and deadlines for events, conferences, etc. Coordinate with Marketing Team to schedule appointments concurrent with events as required.
* Strong organization, oral and written communication skills
* Strong creative problem-solving skills
* Ability to work independently and prioritize accordingly to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
* Creates synergy with team by effectively delegating responsibilities and managing deliverables
This is a part time scaling into a full-time position, and requires approximately 20- 40 hours of work per week.
* Excellent business acumen and ability to exercise sound judgment and prioritization
* 5+ years senior executive support level with increasing responsibilities
* Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
Salary: Starting at 2-4k a month Up to $75,000.00 per year after 3 years of position acceptance.
* 4-8 hour shift this can change and you may have a 12 hour day depending on the task and its priority
* Monday to Friday and some weekends
* Executive Assistant: 5 years (Preferred)
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 16, 2020|
|Expiry||October 16, 2020|