We are now hiring for an exciting technology company in greater Victoria, who are looking for a production assembler. If you are interested in electronics assembly and are looking for long term full time work, then this could be your next role!
Position: Full time, long term
Shifts: 6.15 AM - 2 PM and 2 PM - 10 PM
Location: Greater Victoria
Start date: ASAP
In this role your responsibilities would include:
* Electronics assembly - following written and verbal instructions
* Mechanical assembly of electronic and mechanical devices according to assembly instructions, customer specifications and quality standards
* Adhering to health & safety procedures
* Taking on additional tasks as needed
Qualifications for the role:
* Positive attitude with a desire to learn
* Experience from production roles
* Attention to detail
* Good work ethic, enjoys hands-on work
* Weekly pay
* Transit accessible
* Long term, full time work, with potential to be hired on permanently by the company
* When you work with Randstad you have amazing networking opportunities and the chance to work with reputable companies
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you - please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Randstad oversees various temporary and permanent roles such as: Reception, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Customer Service/Client Support, Inside Sales, Data Entry, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse, General Labour, Operations, and Skilled Trade roles. If you happen to have experience in any of these roles please feel free to reach out to us to discuss future possibilities!
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|