An excellent opportunity to join an amazing team of educators at one of the most sought-after daycare centres in Victoria, British Columbia. We are a team full of passion, creativity, and FUN!
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $21.75/hr (for those who qualify for ECE WE) + 4% vacation to start. (The ECE WE will be going up to $2.00 in April)
What OCCS has to offer:
- Competitive wage
- Two paid professional development days per year with all costs covered
- Competitive benefits package (which includes 10 paid sick days)
- 4% accrued vacation pay that increases over time.
- Paid planning time off the floor to work on curriculum planning during work hours as well as 2 hours paid per month from home if needed.
- Monthly paid all centre and room meetings
- An enthusiastic, supportive and thought-provoking team
- Paid time off during winter break.
- Opportunity for funding to continue education
- Free on-site parking
The infant educator is responsible for providing daily care and education for the children enrolled in the Infant Program (12-18 months old) at Our Children's Centre Society of Greater Victoria (OCCS) childcare centre. The infant educator will guide the activities of the children ensuring the policies and philosophies of OCCS are implemented and maintained. Develops and maintains co-operative working relationships with the OCCS Board of Directors, manager, facility staff, parents and others as required. Is part of a team striving to provide quality care for children attending Our Children's Centre.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|