Full-time ECE/Montessori Directress needed!!! (September 2020 start).
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK:
* Competitive wages
* 2 weeks paid time off at Christmas!
* 2 weeks paid time off in March for Spring Break
* 10 paid sick days per year
* Employer paid benefits available after 3 months (including dental).
* Summers off!!! The school is open from September to June and is closed for two months in the summer (July and August)!
* 45 minute kid-free lunch break
* Great schedule: School in session from 9am-3pm. 1 hour of prep in the morning from 8am-9am & another hour at the end of the day from 3pm-4pm
* Absolutely amazing staff, incredibly supportive and super passionate about what we do!
We are looking for someone with similar values to join our team!
Early Childhood Education Certificate is required and preference will be given to those candidates with Montessori training as well. Preference will be given to applicants with at least one year of experience.
Application deadline: August 10th, 2020
We offer a Montessori based approach to early childhood education and are committed to supporting children with a wide variety of learning strengths and needs.
As a classroom Directress you would be expected to apply the Montessori method of teaching and build positive relationships with the children by providing appropriate challenges through which they can learn. You will act as a role model in daily routines to build skills while fostering self-discipline and independence. You will be part of a dynamic team of Directresses and Integration Support Workers who work cooperatively and collaboratively together to provide a positive, nurturing and supportive child care environment.
Email applications to Linda Hutchison at email@example.com. no later than August 10th, 2020. Please include a cover letter indicating why you are interested in this position, your resume and at least two references. All applications will be treated as confidential. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|