Who we need
We are adding a dynamic, growth-focused, and strategic Finance leader to lead our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) function. Reporting to the VP, Finance, this is an opportunity to partner with the senior executive and financial teams and apply your expertise supporting company-wide financial planning and analysis activities.
So, how do we know you are the new Director, Financial Planning and Analysis? You have:
* The education and experience. A CPA, Engineering graduate or MBA.
* The experience. 5+ years in a Financial Planning and Analysis role. Ideally you have exposure to cost-accounting within a mid-sized manufacturer and familiarity with logistics, supply chain, and inventory.
* The technical skills. Strong experience with MS Office with advanced Excel; data governance principles and the ability to quickly become an expert on new systems
* The drive. Self-motivation, intellectual curiosity, logical thinking, and a desire to have a significant impact on the organization
* The interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal and written communication. Ability to build relationships and the comfort to reach out to internal and external contacts to request information. You are a team player ready to jump in whenever and wherever needed.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
Array is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|