Crowd Content is looking for an enthusiastic and outstanding Account Manager to join our client services team. As the Account Manager for our marketplace clients, you'll be operating as the lead point of contact for new and existing clients. You'll learn the features and capabilities of the Crowd Content platform and educate customers to empower them. The ideal candidate for this role has strong phone and email skills, is friendly and relatable, and has exceptional organizational skills. We're looking for a candidate who can build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Your objective is to increase revenue, retention and lifetime value of marketplace clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Qualifying inbound leads and working to grow their account
- Proactively working with customers to increase their spend at Crowd Content
- Helping customers find writers and build writing teams on the Crowd Content platform
- Handling incoming chats from website visitors
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics
- Working with our CRM system to perform touchpoints with customers at various points in their customer journey
- Working with the marketing and sales team to improve the - customer journey and help customers succeed
- Supporting large-scale customers by helping them place batch orders and manage their Crowd Content account
What we're looking for:
- Excellent communicator, both phone and email
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Extremely organized and able to multitask
- Able to follow, and improve on, a process
- Creativity, persuasiveness, and flexibility
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Knowledge of SEO, content marketing or sales is a plus
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format referencing "Account Manager" to email@example.com. Please outline why you would like to join the Crowd Content team and provide your salary expectations.
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that this is an in-office role and will be based in Victoria, BC.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|