Seeking a part-time, reliable, and, hopefully, long-term caregiver(s) to start in September, for a young teen.
- Must be 19-years-old
- Must be willing to get a Criminal Record check
- Preference for someone with a car, but must have a drivers licence.
- Comfort with mild physical disability is an asset
- Must also be comfortable with English writing and grammar (grade 10 level)
- School pick ups (for the Fall, Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays) (315-330pm, some days could be arranged for 430-445pm), taking him to activities (e.g. swimming, horseback riding), and then homework support (writing papers - English writing and grammar, idea generation, etc., and creating presentation). Ending 6 - 7pm.
His school, our home, and most of his activities are centrally located, within a 5-10 minute drive, close to Uptown.
Salary negotiable, from $15-20/hour, depending on experience, skills, and use of own car. Please let me know how much you are asking for in your email, as well as your availability and work experience/education. Looking for someone who can commit to the school year.
**Can also offer up to 8/hours a day during Spring break, Winter break, Summer holidays.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|