Farm Labourer Required - Casual Position
Require a physically fit individual who is capable of heavy work and able to see a job through from start to finish with minimal supervision. Duties include livestock handling, yard/pasture/livestock area maintenance, barn cleaning, fence/livestock shelter maintenance/repair, lifting/moving hay bales/20 kg sacks of feed, etc. Your duties will vary depending on the needs of the farm so you must be flexible and able to "think on your feet". If interested, please respond with information about yourself and why you feel you would be a suitable candidate.
The basic skills and qualifications for this position include:
* You MUST like animals. Experience with large animals, especially horses, and other livestock is beneficial although not mandatory.
* Able to give attention to detail and cleanliness
* Must be confident using tools safely and correctly.
* Knowledge of general carpentry a plus.
* Be physically fit and strong.
* Have good communication skills and patience.
* Have a willingness to learn.
* Ability to take guidance without regarding it as criticism.
* The ability to work on your own, unsupervised.
* MUST be punctual and reliable.
* MUST have a driver's license and transportation.
Can call 778 425 0507 - NO TEXT MESSAGES - If I don't answer, leave a detailed message with a working contact number and time to call back.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|