Care Manager - Broadmead Care Society
Location: Veterans Memorial Lodge at Broadmead
Schedule: Flexible, 5 days a week
Closing Date: April 27, 2018
Under the direction of the Site Manager, or in the absence of the Site Manager, this position will assume responsibility for the care and well-being of residents in the home. This position is responsible for coordinating and supervising others who deliver direct resident care (RNs/RPNs will collaborate with Licensed Practical Nurses as per the "Collaborative Role of RNs/RPNs and LPNs" as set forth by the CRNBC, and the CLPNBC).
This position is excluded from union membership.
* Graduation from a recognized program for Registered Nurses or Registered Psychiatric Nurses.
* Current practicing registration with the CRNBC.
* Demonstrated leadership ability in complex care with comprehensive knowledge of nursing and health care practices and techniques as they relate to long-term care.
* Maturity and good physical and mental health, empathy, patience and tact are important qualities to possess.
* Seeks out opportunities to maintain competency and continued learning.
* Post RN/RPN education in Gerontology or three (3 - 5) years relevant experience.
* Must be eligible to work with vulnerable adults under the BC Criminal Records Review Program
* Current Criminal Records Check completed by the Criminal Record Review Program
* TB Screen dated within the last 12 months
For questions related to the position, please contact Jim Oldnall, VMLAB Manager at 250-658-0311 ext 239.
Your application should include a brief resume describing your qualifications for the position. Submit your application or resume with cover letter, by the deadline date listed above, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line in email should read: 2018-49 Care Manager.
For more information, please visit our website: www.broadmeadcare.com
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 17, 2018|
|Expiry||May 17, 2018|