Okay, but what's the job?
I would need you to assist me with my everyday life. To be blunt, you would be my other, more physical half.
Okay, but what would that that entail?
* Assisting in general grooming and hygiene needs, including showering and bathing.
* Changing my clothes if/when I'd need it.
* Cleaning up stuff around the house I'm unable to.
* Helping me with laundry and changing my bedding.
* Prepping and serving of food.
* General companionship.
Okay, but who are you?
I'm Lance. I was born with SMA Type II which is a fancy of saying that I'm wheelchair-bound and super weak physically. This makes basically everything I do in my life a whole lot harder. Thankfully, that's all the disability affects, otherwise I'm a pretty normal 24-year-old human being.
Okay, but what's the pay/hours?
I need someone for 8 hours each on Saturdays and Sundays. The start/end of your shift can be flexible, so long as you assume you'll be with me for 8 hours. I can start you at $21/hour with room to move upwards in pay after 3 months from your start date.
Okay, but what's required?
* At least 18 years or older.
* Legally able to work in Canada.
* Able to learn, adapt, and problem-solve.
* Fluent in English.
* Have a reliable source of transportation for yourself, be it by bus or car.
* Okay with a small dog.
Okay, but how do I contact you and what with?
You can phone me anytime if you're interested or have any questions. I'll have to ask you a few basic questions, then we can arrange a meet-up to continue the interview process. Due to COVID-19 it'll most likely be in a park or somewhere outdoors with masks on and safe social distancing.
You can email me with your resume and a bit about yourself along with any questions you may have. From there, we can arrange a meet-up to continue the interview process. Due to COVID-19 it'll most likely be in a park or somewhere outdoors with masks on and safe social distancing.
Okay, but what's the start date?
Anytime after June 1st. If things go well, you can stay employed until you decide to quit.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|