Salespeople/Designers are responsible for the end to end sales process with the customer. This includes drafting the design using Cabinet Vision, and on site layout & final measure. This person should be familiar with cabinet fabrication techniques, field measuring, construction plan reading and space planning & design. Basic knowledge of house construction is also required.
- Experienced (5+ years cabinetry design or cabinetry shop experience)
- High level of proficiency with Cabinet Vision or similar software
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for customer service
- Punctual and dependable
- Problem solving and creative abilities
- Must be computer literate and comfortable learning new software
- Assist customers to select millwork products, hardware, etc
- Conduct on site measurements
- Develop detailed cabinetry drawings based on project requirements and design criteria
- Accurately price jobs
- Collaborate with customers, and co-workers to ensure excellence in design and customer service
- Stay current on product knowledge and industry trends
- Be a team player, contribute to a positive team atmosphere
One of the most sought after prerequisites for employment with Creative Woodcraft, is for Individuals to possess a proven positive attitude and be motivated to excel. It is the responsibility of all employees to maintain a positive environment in the workplace and enable team members to succeed in their roles.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
We are an innovative leader of the cabinet industry in the Cowichan Valley. We operate with the newest technology and machinery, offering our employees opportunities to learn and work on a large array of projects. We have a friendly & knowledgeable team of people, which provides a great atmosphere to work in.
Pay is based on an hourly wage + commission.
If you think you are a good candidate, we encourage you to apply!
Qualified candidates will be contacted within 5 business days
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|