Randstad is looking for a Budget & Financial Reporting Analyst for an exciting growing and dynamic company located in Sidney, Victoria. This position reports to the Group Controller and supervises mentors divisional Accountant.
Position: Budget & Financial Reporting Analyst
Type: Full time, Permanent
Location: Sidney, Victoria, BC
Key Job Responsibilities:
* Assemble annual consolidated budget and update monthly consolidated forecasts.
* Assemble monthly financial reporting package for large entities
* Assemble annual and monthly consolidated and entity fixed asset continuity schedule and intercompany elimination schedule required to prepare consolidated financial statements.
* Assemble consolidated bridge and working papers for external financial statement audit.
* Maintain structure of Chart of Accounts and monitor completeness and accuracy of financial transactions in AccPac.
* Calculate and reconcile annual and monthly aircraft insurance costs.
* Mentor Divisional Accountants.
* Develop, test and implement financial reports and models.
* Troubleshoot, reconfigure, test and maintain AccPac modules, Budget Maestro and Worthlt.
* Authorize EFT uploads as well as regulated payments, wires and intercompany transfers.
* Oversee and monitor all transactions at the General Ledger and Sub-Ledger (i.e. AR, AP, Payroll and bank reconciliations) levels for accuracy and costing.
* Maintain VISA program including online program administration using Concur.
* Troubleshoot, reconfigure, test and maintain AccPac (GL,AP, AR, Bank and Project Costing)
* Assemble consolidated bridge, prepare audit working papers and reconciliations, and assist with preparation of notes to the consolidated financial statements.
* Train accounting staff to use AccPac and understand financial policies and procedures, as required.
* A Bachelor's degree or certification/diploma in business administration.
* A minimum of 3-5 years finance/accounting related experience in a progressive environment or equivalent education and experience.
Please email your resume to email@example.com. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|