Reporting to the Controller, the Budget & Financial Reporting Analyst is responsible for providing financial, accounting, planning and business support and advice to assigned program area(s), including special projects and initiatives.
The Budget & Financial Reporting Analyst contributes financial expertise and support for monitoring, analyzing, and assessing and reporting on fiscal performance and forecasts relative to budget, with respect to expenditure patterns and resource utilization. The Budget & Financial Reporting Analyst assists in the management of the designated areas, and the ongoing review of financial systems and processes along with strategic and operations planning.
* Assemble budgets, forecasts and financial reporting packages.
* Assemble schedules required to prepare consolidated financial statements.
* Monitor completeness and accuracy of financial transactions in Sage 300.
* Test and maintain financial systems. Assemble annual consolidated budget and update monthly consolidated forecasts.
* Assemble monthly financial reporting package for large VIH entities.
* Assemble annual and monthly consolidated and entity fixed asset continuity schedule and intercompany elimination schedule required to prepare consolidated financial statements.
* Assemble consolidated bridge and working papers for external financial statement audit.
* Maintain structure of Chart of Accounts and monitor completeness and accuracy of financial transactions in Sage 300.
* Calculate and reconcile annual and monthly aircraft insurance costs.
* Mentor Divisional Accountants.
* Develop, test and implement financial reports and models.
* Troubleshoot, reconfigure, test and maintain Sage 300 modules, Budget Maestro and Norming Asset Module
* A Bachelor's degree or certification/diploma in business administration.
* A minimum of three to five years finance/accounting related experience in a progressive environment or equivalent education and experience.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|