Randstad is looking for a Budget & Financial Reporting Analyst for an exciting growing and dynamic company located in Sidney, Victoria. This position reports to the Group Controller and mentors divisional Accountant.
Type: Full time, permanent
Job Responsibilities include:
* Assemble annual consolidated budget and update monthly consolidated forecasts.
* Assemble monthly financial reporting package for large entities
* Assemble annual and monthly consolidated and entity fixed asset continuity schedule and intercompany elimination schedule
* Assemble consolidated bridge and working papers for external financial statement audit.
* Maintain structure of Chart of Accounts and monitor completeness and accuracy of financial transactions
* Calculate and reconcile annual and monthly aircraft insurance costs
* Develop, test and implement financial reports and models.
* Troubleshoot, reconfigure, test and maintain AccPac modules, Budget Maestro and Worthlt.
* Authorize EFT uploads as well as regulated payments, wires and intercompany transfers.
* Oversee and monitor all transactions at the General Ledger and Sub-Ledger levels for accuracy and costing.
* Maintain VISA program including online program administration using Concur.
* Assemble consolidated bridge, prepare audit working papers and reconciliations
* Train accounting staff to use AccPac and understand financial policies and procedures, as required.
* Bachelor's degree or certification/diploma in business administration.
* 3-5 years finance/accounting related experience
* Excellent knowledge of AccPac, Budget Maestro, Worthlt, Concur and MS Office applications
* Advanced knowledge level of Excel
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you - please apply here today! Alternatively, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|