This is an incredible yoga mat. It is made in Germany and has a lifetime guarantee from Manduka. They retail for $110+tax USD (about $140 CAD).
* Standard: 7.5 lbs; 71" x 26"; 6 mm thick (2" longer than regular yoga mats)
* Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
* High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
* Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
* Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
* Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
* OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
* 100% latex free.
**Also have the Manduka Pro Lite Midnight Mat for sale! Located in Sooke.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|