Talentcor Victoria is now accepting resumes for the full time permanent position of Bookkeeper. Located in Vic West, our client is an established and successful family owned Victoria business. They have a small staff of dynamic employees who work together in a very team oriented environment.
The position requires someone who is able to provide full cycle bookkeeping as well as complete administrative duties within the office.
* Record all day to day financial transactions
* Perform general accounting functions: AR (including collections), AP, Payroll, Government remittances, WCB remittances, bank/credit card reconciliations
* Bank deposits
* Prepare and send invoices
* Match supplier invoices to packing slips/received goods
* Liaise with sales to ensure accuracy and completeness of job files
* Collect and process customer payments, follow up on customer account details for non-payments/delayed payments
* Provide customer service backup support
* Administration duties as required (Office supplies, office equipment maintenance, etc).
* Minimum 3 years experience in a full cycle bookkeeping role
* Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable principles
* Intermediate knowledge of Quickbooks
* Strong computer skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
* Self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast paced/high volume environment
* Ability to take initiative & prioritize work with little direction
* High degree of accuracy & strong attention to detail
* Customer service oriented
* Willingness to learn the necessary product knowledge required for the position
This position is full-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm (some flexibility in hours if required). Starting wage of $25/hour with access to a benefit package after a successful 3 month trial period.
Please submit your resume to Rose Arsenault at email@example.com
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 08, 2019|
|Expiry||September 07, 2019|