Randstad is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper for one of our clients located in Nanaimo, BC. We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough and organized bookkeeper to joining a dynamic fast growing company. You will assist in managing the day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. In this position, you will play a key role in managing the finances of company, including creating financial transactions and generating relevant reports. You have excellent organizational and communication skills, experience of Sage 50, and ability to handle confidentiality.
Type: Full time, Permanent
Location: Nanaimo, BC
Pay: $45000 - $50000 per year
Job duties & Responsibilities:
* Perform general bookkeeping duties, including posting information to accounting software and regularly reconciling accounts.
* Pay debts as they come due for payment, including necessary bills as well as supplier and vendor invoices.
* Obtain necessary tax forms from new vendors.
* Maintain the annual budget and chart of accounts.
* Perform reconciliations of bank accounts on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy.
* Issue financial statements created by certified accountant.
* Make deposits and record all cash receipts.
* Process company payroll.
* Distribute customer invoices and ensure that receivables are collected in a timely manner.
* Manage the office petty cash fund.
* Maintain an organized and streamlined accounting system.
* Provide administrative support to management when required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
* 3-5 years experience working in with Sage 50 and full cycle accounting Bookkeeping
* Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles
* Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel
* Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized.
* Strong time manager with respect for deadlines.
* Decisive and critical thinker.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|