Randstad is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper for one of our clients in Campbell River. You will assist in managing the day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. You have excellent organizational and communication skills, experience of Sage 50, and ability to handle confidentiality. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, reliable and committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
Type: Full time, permanent
Pay: $45000 - $50000 per year
* Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
* Match purchase orders with invoices
* Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
* Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
* Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
* Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
* Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
* 3-5 years experience working in with Sage 50 and full cycle accounting
* Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
* Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please email your resume to email@example.com. Please register online at www.randstad.ca and one of our staffing consultants will review your application, All applications are welcome but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted. For questions please call Parminder or Ingrid at 250.383.1389.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|