COVID-19 policies and precautionsRead more
$1 · Bookeeping and office Administrator.
Growing local Construction Company located in Colwood is seeking an experienced part time, with potential for full-time bookkeeper. Exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys full cycle bookkeeping, working within a positive work environment, flexible hours and room to grow with the company.
* Monthly Bank and Account reconciliations
* Preparation of CRA and WCB Remittances
* Bi-weekly payroll
* Accounts payable
* Recording Prepaids and Capital Assets
* Job Costing and Work in Progress reports
* Monthly Financial Statements
* Prepare year end files for Accountants
* Minimum of 3-5 years Full Cycle accounting experience
* Experience and strong knowledge working with Sage 50
* Experience and strong knowledge with Microsoft Office and Outlook
* Strong attention to detail and solid accounting skills
* Responsible and ability to work independently as well part of the team
* Degree or Diploma in accounting and bookkeeping and prior work experience within the Construction Industry would be an asset
Flexible hours and excellent wage based on experience.
Please submit resume with wage expectations.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||January 10, 2020|
|Expiry||February 09, 2020|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|