We have a new beta site available for you to use! While it may not look very different, there are a few big improvements including improved site speed, increased security and mobile responsiveness! Try it out and let us know what you think.
Carson Automotive Group is one of Vancouver Island's highest performing groups representing 6 brands across 9 dealerships. The incredible growth we have experienced has provided several exceptional opportunities for career minded people to complement our existing staff.
Suburban Motors requires a results oriented Estimator to join our quality team. This is a full time, position located in Victoria, BC.
* Performs estimates and supplements for the Bodyshop;
* Monitors coordinates the flow of work in the Bodyshop;
* Liaises with insurance companies on repair issues;
* Coordinates outside sublet work with vendors;
* Estimates costs and completion times, communicating with customers on work statuses.
We are excited to offer:
* Ongoing training and growth opportunities;
* Potential for advancement throughout our organization;
* Top industry remuneration, medical, dental, life insurance and pension plan (benefits provided after successful completion of a waiting period).
Position Requirements (minimum experience):
* 1 - 2 years of automotive Bodyshop experience preferred;
* Completion of some college or automotive/vocational training preferred;
* Intermediate computer skills required;
* Valid Driver's License required;
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
It is our goal to bring aboard people with a passion for the industry, strong work ethic, high integrity, and a desire to grow with us! If this is an opportunity that interests you please visit our career centre to apply!
Visit our website at www.carsonautomotivegroup.com and click on About Us / Career Centre.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||February 23, 2021|
|Expiry||March 25, 2021|