$20 · BOOKKEEPER/SHIPPER
We are a manufacturing company located in Colwood, actively looking for another member of our team.
If you are interested in more information, please email your resume to Yvonne at firstname.lastname@example.org
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Book keeping
* Prepare customer orders, generate and send out invoices.
* Shipping. Must be willing and able to be certified for
International Hazmat shipping.
* Assist with miscellaneous warehousing or distribution related
duties as assigned.
* Must be trust-worthy and willing to sign a non-
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Customer service skills
* Good verbal and written communication
* Strong work ethic
* Ability to multi-task
* A positive and team oriented attitude
* Well organized
* Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision and stay
productive and results-oriented throughout the shift.
* Computer technology skills.
* Physically fit and able to easily move boxes up to 50lb.
* Sense of humour.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Knowledge of office administration and procedures.
* Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures.
* 1 year Hands-on experience in operating Quickbooks.
WHAT WE OFFER
* Competitive pay $20+ depending on experience.
* Benefits - extended medical/ dental
* 3 weeks Paid time off
Language of work: English
Hours: 36 hours per week, 9:00am to 5:00pm Mon-Thursday
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||December 30, 2019|
|Expiry||January 29, 2020|