WE PROVIDE TOP QUALITY CARE AND OFFER:
* More than 30 years' experience providing exceptional and knowledgeable care to horses.
* Complete peace of mind for you - the horses here are our number one priority.
* Careful attention to every horse, every day, which is the key to ensuring their ongoing health and wellbeing.
* Feeding of grain, supplements, and medications that you supply at no extra charge.
* Taking blankets on and off, at no extra charge, so your horse isn't sweating on an early spring day or shivering when it suddenly turns cold.
* Assistance with your farrier and veterinarian, also at no extra charge.
* Extra services at reasonable rates, such as grooming, rehab, exercise, and training.
TOP QUALITY FEED:
* Only the best hay, grown specifically for horses in the dry interior of BC, is fed. The hay is all tested, so we know exactly what your horse is eating.
* Each horse's feeding is personalized and adjusted as needed to maintain optimum condition and weight.
* Every horse's hay is weighed at every feeding, so we know exactly how much your horse is eating.
* We slow feed to best mimic natural grazing and reduce the risk of gastrointestinal problems.
TOP QUALITY FACILITIES:
* Our property is meticulously maintained and professionally managed.
* All stalls and shelters lead to large walkout paddocks.
* The barn has a heated tack room to keep your equipment warm and dry.
* There is a warm water wash rack.
* There is a well maintained 200 foot by 100 foot riding arena and a 60 foot round pen.
* The atmosphere here is easy going, relaxed, and pressure free. There's no long list of rules.
WHAT OUR BOARDERS SAY:
* Geri: "I am so grateful to have found this awesome environment for my horse!"
* Evelyn: "I am one happy client!"
* Jean: "I trust her completely."
* Margot: "It is so wonderful to not have to worry about our beloved mare as I know she is receiving excellent care!"
* Kathy: "I highly recommend the property owned and operated by Lavonne Parker."
Contact us to set a time for you to have a look at our place and see if it's right for you and your horse.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|