A busy but small shop in downtown Victoria, seeking apprentice with eagerness to learn and strong work ethic.
- 1st or 2nd year Apprentice Mechanic.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Able to take direction and complete tasks as assigned
- Willingness to learn
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities on a daily basis
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work with minimal supervision when required
- 1-2 years working in automotive environment
- Full or Part time
- Hourly wage
- Will be trained and taught in a professional work environment
Please send resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|