We are looking for an experienced Appraiser/ Estimator to work in our auto body facility. The responsibilities of the Appraiser/ Estimator focus on two main areas: accurate damage analysis and customer service. The Appraiser/ Estimator is responsible for:
- Assessing vehicle damage and creating an initial repair order estimate
- Maintaining regular contact with the appropriate insurance company to advise on the vehicle repair status
- Serving as the primary point of contact for customers during and after the repair by providing information, repair updates and a high level of service throughout the process
The Appraiser will have the following experience/ background:
- Experience with Mitchell and Audatex estimating software
- Knowledge of Insurance "DRP" practices/ guidelines
The Appraiser must be able to multitask within team oriented bodyshop, and have superior Customer Service and organizational skills.
We offer excellent compensation, initial and continuous training and advancement opportunities.
Join the leading team and be part of North America's largest and fastest growing collision repair network. Interested applicants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|