What We Need:
* We're seeking an experienced AutoCAD / Adobe Illustrator Specialist who is ready to join an industry leader in photo, video, UAV (drone) documentation for the construction industry. This is not a remote position.
What You Can Do:
* Work in cooperation with a small team
* Possess the ability to read architectural drawings
* Edit architectural drawings and render them into a format suitable for viewing on the web
* Process UAV spherical panoramas
* Integrate 3D virtual models with our online construction documentation software
Who You Are:
* Live in or be able to commute to downtown Victoria, BC area
* Knowledge of Adobe Premiere video editing software
* College level study of architecture, drafting, engineering or construction trade
* 2-3 years of demonstrated AutoCAD and / or Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop proficiency
* Possess strong general computer skills
What We Provide:
* Generous base salaries
* Group benefits, including Health & Dental
* Ongoing training, sales and marketing support
Who We Are:
Multivista, part of Hexagon AB, has been contracted on over 3.5 billion square feet of construction projects worldwide and is trusted by the industry's leading companies to mitigate risk, create efficiencies, and deliver a higher level of project insight throughout a building's lifecycle.
Multivista offers a full suite of visual construction documentation services on an intuitive cloud-based website platform with local boots-on-the-ground support in over 75 international markets. Along with UAV, streaming webcams, professional facility management videos, and virtual 3D walkthroughs, we deliver interactive as-builts by linking inspection-grade photos to architectural plans to capture critical components of a construction project with exceptional clarity.
Visit www.multivista.com for more information
What We Need: