We have a new beta site available for you to use! While it may not look very different, there are a few big improvements including improved site speed, increased security and mobile responsiveness! Try it out and let us know what you think.
Assistant Meat Manager- Matticks Farm
Assistant Meat Manager
* Are you looking for more than just a job where you're another cog in the machine?
* Do you enjoy being creative with food and showing off your knife skills?
* Don't have knife skills but want them? We've got you covered!
We are looking for two individuals who want to learn how to be Modern Day Butchers! We can train you to cut all sorts of meat like beef, chicken, pork, lamb etc. We can even train you to make sausage and smoke meats if that's where your interest is!
Here's what we need from you:
* Great attitude and work ethic for 40 hours a week.
* Willing to learn, share ideas and be creative!
Here's what's in it for you:
* Great wage, based on attitude, personality, and any pertinent skills you may have.
* Comprehensive Benefits Package
* Staff discount (10% off)
* YOU GET TO WEAR JEANS!
* Training in the following
* Meat cutting, displays, marinating, creating Red Barn's Own products and anything else you may be interested in.
* Ordering, inventory, scheduling, customer service, etc.
Whether you are fresh out of school, not sure what to do with yourself or maybe you're just in the market for something completely different from your 9-5 cubicle, we'd like to meet you!!
If this is for you, don't hesitate to contact me, or if you're not sure if it's for you, go ahead and contact me anyways @ email@example.com We hope Red Barn Market will be the place for you !!
- Jon Grady, Meat Director, Red Barn Market
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||January 05, 2021|
|Expiry||February 04, 2021|