We are in need of a person who is a self-starter, willing to take on and control the full-cycle accounting responsibilities, including financial statement preparation for our company. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, be able to liaise with operational mangers and staff, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency while meeting deadlines and changing priorities.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Prepare budgets and forecasts and perform variance analysis
* Contribute to the development of financial systems and ensure the security, maintenance and integrity of financial data.
* Monitor cash flow, including accounts payable and receivable.
* Prepare financial statements and supporting working paper file.
* Prepare and submit tax returns to government authorities.
* Exercise sound judgement and decision making.
* Maintain a high level of confidentiality
* CPA Designation
* 3+ years in a senior financial position
* Proficiency with Excel, Caseware and Quikbooks
* Experience in a multi-company environment an asset
* Competitive salary
* Group benefits
* Professional development
Pease send cover letter and resume
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|