Asbestos Abatement Workers - ASAP
We are currently looking to fill positions within our company, for Asbestos/Demolition Workers, and Supervisor Roles. Experience preferred. We provide company training and certifications for the right people to join our team.
* Asbestos abatement experience and demolition is preferred but not required.
* Ability to work within a team atmosphere
* Physically fit to meet demands of the job
* Valid drivers licence (preferred but not necessary)
* Must currently reside in Victoria BC.
We offer a great team atmosphere and competative wages, room for growth into supervisory roles as they arise for the right person. These positions are available for immediate start and offer full time hours for the right candidates.
* AHERA Based Asbestos Worker Training Certificate (will take presidence over other applicants)
Please only apply if you have the requirements above.
Submit resume via email.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||May 01, 2017|
|Renewed||November 14, 2019|