Do you excel at getting your point across? Is time management in your wheelhouse? Do you have experience in managing graphic design/art projects?
Our candidate will be supervising, co-ordinating and managing artists locally and globally and their illustrations for various events while implementing the final design for production at our print shop. You will consult with clients to ensure the content produced meets their objectives. The right candidate will oversee all projects from concept to final approval while insuring the integrity of creative concept and event guidelines are kept in focus. You will inspire, lead and direct individual designers to create a final printable art form, based on marketing and production department criteria. You must be a team player with a servant heart and the desire to accomplish a job well done. Pay will be based on prior experience and skill set.
- Must be able to work with tight deadlines and changing demands independently as an art director.
- May have to work at different hours to accomodate the venue and event schedules.
- Knowledge of the screen printing process would be an asset.
- The right candidate would posses working experience in graphic arts design and project management with a university degree in graphic arts.
- Knowledge of Adobe creative cloud such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft Office suite needed.
Please email why you think you'd be the right candidate for us to consider.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|