In excellent condition from non-smoking pet-free home. Cleaned and sanitized.
Bought new for $134.88 plus tax
NOTE: This is the newest, most expensive model with the most advanced technology. The the round black button at the top
inflates the aircells. The "Pneumatic" models use a separate hand bulb for inflating (often missing), are older, offer less support, and if still sold, cheaper. They look quite similar, so most people aren't aware of the difference.
The Aircast AirSelect Short walking boot has a durable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing protection. The pre-inflated front panel and two adjustable distal aircells, housed within the shell, provide compression and support. SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock, while the light weight and lab-tested rocker sole combine to encourage a natural gait and a continuation of everyday activities.
SIZE MEDIUM for MEN size 7 - 10 WOMEN size 8 - 11
Universal fit allows the boot to be worn on either the left or right foot.
The main indications for the Short are:
Stress and stable fracture of the foot
Forefoot, midfoot, and hindfoot injuries
Bunionectomy, hallux valgus
Soft tissue, tendon or ligament injuries
Severe ankle sprain
Management of edema (swelling)
* Customizable, independent aircells (NO separate hand bulb) - for an individualized fit
* Non-marking, skid resistant rubber tread for greater traction and longer wear
* Removal of heel pain - SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates the energy during heel strike
* Low profile rocker sole - light weight and lab-tested, encourages a natural gait and a continuation of everyday activities.
* Sleek, open-frame design provides ventilation
* Shell contours around the malleoli, eliminating pressure for sustained comfort
* Two-strap system evenly disperses pressure, helps reduce pooling of edema and makes it easy to put on.
ACCESSORIES: I also have an Aircast Walking Brace Toe Cover for sale.
See my other ads by clicking on View seller's list on the right side under "Contact User".
Pick up in Oak Bay. Call (NO texts) or email to arrange a time or possible delivery. AD REMOVED WHEN SOLD.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|