A small accounting firm located in Saanich has a full time office administrator position available. We are a firm that sees the importance of work/life balance. We offer very competitive wages, in-house training and room for advancement.
- Communicating with clients by way of email, telephone, and in person regarding various matters
- Dealing with miscellaneous clerical matters related to the production of financial statements, income tax returns, and other services provided to clients.
- Dealing with internal office administration matters including management of files, setting appointments, incoming and outgoing mail, managing office supplies
- Bookkeeping, payroll, and other accounting related work depending on skill set
- proficiency in Excel, Word, and use of computers in general
- have a high level of attention to detail
- interest in developing bookkeeping, payroll, and other accounting related skills.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and a positive work environment. Even though we function in a fast paced environment, we work well under pressure to meet deadlines. We prioritize, multitask, and efficiently deal with our clients in a pleasant manner. Our new team member will be expected to exhibit these qualities.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|