A growing mid Island import dealer is currently seeking an energetic & motivated Accounting Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will be passionate about ensuring the dealership reaches its full financial performance.
We are a family run dealership which prides ourselves in our company values: Customer Focused, Loyalty and Integrity, and being Committed to Continuous Improvement.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day- to-day accounting, reporting, and administrative functions of the dealership.
We are seeking a candidate who meets the following requirements:
* 1+ years dealership accounting experience with a strong understanding of all dealership operations preferred.
* Knowledge of PBS or other dealership software is considered an asset
* Excellent computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office
* Positive attitude & results oriented
* Accuracy & attention to detail while working under tight deadlines
* Strong organizational skills
* Work well with minimal supervision & build positive relationships with department Managers
* Flexibility to accommodate month end and year end duties as required to meet deadlines
* Preparation of Financial Statements with accuracy & efficiency,
* Preparing government remittances timely & accurately
* A/P, A/R and Payroll
* Ability to process deals with accuracy, able to detect errors & correct them
* Monitoring the accuracy of the new & used vehicle inventory
* Monthly reconciliation of accounts and schedules
* Monthly reconciliation of Warranty Receivables
* Bank Deposits & Bank Reconciliations
* Preparing & balancing Cash Reports daily
* Other related duties as required
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||July 03, 2019|
|Expiry||August 02, 2019|