**Please email your resume along with Salary Expectations to email@example.com**
Who You Are:
Your keen eye for detail makes you a whiz at keeping accounting records in balance, up to date and accurate. You love details and are an accounting guru. Details and numbers are your happy place. You love working with people and being a part of a team.
As the Accountant, you will be involved in all aspects of assisting the accounting department record transactions, make payments and reconcile accounts for numerous properties. You assist with all monthly reporting.
* You support the property managers by preparing regular accounting reports with accuracy and meeting deadlines.
* Responsible for month-end closing process including journal entries, standard reporting package, account reconciliation
* Reconciling balance sheet and trust accounts for numerous properties
* Facilitate standardization and streamlining of processes;
* Assisting with the preparation of various financial reports as required by clients and management
* Handles varied roles and responsibilities and meets deadlines
* Assist with the year-end audit.
* Bank reconciliations
* Administrative tasks
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to collaborate and work effectively within a team environment
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a full cycle accounting environment
* Formal post-secondary training in accounting
* Experience with and knowledge of related software programs preferable (i.e. Microsoft Office particularly Excel, Spectra or other property management software)
* Problem-solver, results-oriented, proactive and resourceful.
* Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Familiarity with real estate software considered an asset
* Competitive wage
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 01, 2019|
|Renewed||November 01, 2019|
|Expiry||December 01, 2019|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|