Talentcor Victoria is excited to be recruiting for this "sweet" position on behalf of their client, one of the oldest companies in Victoria. The full time permanent position of Accounting Clerk will be working Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4pm. You will have a minimum of 1 year accounting experience, report directly to the CFO and be part of an awesome team.
You will be responsible for the functions related to month end closing, analysis and working paper support as well as assisting in the documentation of new processes, process changes and in the development of internal reports. Attention to detail is a must for the successful candidate as well as the ability to multi-task. Lastly the role requires you to work in a team environment and assist the company with internal testing of projects and documentation of results.
* 1 - 2 years experience in an Accounting role.
* Post secondary training in Accounting.
* The ability and understanding of the sensitivity and confidentiality of company and maintains that trust of confidentiality.
* Ability to perform data entry for extended periods of time.
* Experience with Sage 300 ERP system and benefit.
* Strong capabilities in the use of the MS Word and Excel.
* Attention to detail and thoroughness.
* The ability to be organized and meet deadlines in a high volume, fast-paced environment is a must.
* Excellent documentation and communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
* Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
* Full time availability.
* Ability to complete several concurrent tasks at a time.
Please submit your resume to Rose Arsenault via email@example.com
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|