Accounting Administrator (Vehicle Department)
Carson Automotive Group is one of Canada's highest performing groups representing 5 brands across 8 dealerships. The incredible growth we have experienced has provided several exceptional opportunities for career minded people to complement our existing staff.
Carson Automotive Group is seeking an energetic and focused Accounting Administrator to join our dynamic Vehicle Administration team. This is a full-time position located at our beautiful 4th floor Office in Victoria, BC.
* Completes accounting and related administration for all vehicle sales;
* Reconciles various accounting schedules;
* Prepares remittances for third party billings;
* Liaises with sales management on all vehicle related accounting items.
We are proud to offer:
* Ongoing training and growth opportunities;
* Potential for advancement throughout our organization;
* Top industry remuneration;
* Benefit plan offering medical, dental and life insurance (benefits commence after completion of a waiting period);
* Defined contribution Pension Plan.
Position Requirements (minimum experience):
* At least 1 year of experience in accounting, dealership accounting preferred;
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and aptitude to learn specialized software;
* A great work ethic with strong communication skills;
* The desire to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
It is our goal to bring aboard people with a passion for the industry, strong work ethic, high integrity, and a desire to grow with us!
If this is an opportunity that interests you, please visit www.carsonautomotivegroup.com and click on the 'careers' link to apply.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||May 03, 2019|
|Renewed||September 06, 2019|
|Expiry||October 06, 2019|