Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable clerk.
* Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
* Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
* Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
* Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
* Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
* Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
* Maintains historical records for audit
* Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
* Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Work for a great company
Opportunity for growth
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you - please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to email@example.com. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Randstad oversees various temporary and permanent roles such as: Reception, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Customer Service/Client Support, Inside Sales, Data Entry, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse, General Labour, Operations, and Skilled Trade roles. If you happen to have experience in any of these roles please feel free to reach out to us to discuss future possibilities!
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|